Ministry of Defence invited applications for filling up Group ‘C’ posts of ‘Civilian Motor Driver’ and ‘Vehicle Mechanic’. The candidates eligible for the post may apply within 31 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.
Last Date for Submission of Application: Within 31 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.
Details of Posts
- Civilian Motor Driver: 03 Posts
- Vehicle Mechanic: 01 Post
- Possess Matriculation (Class 10th Standard) Pass or equivalent from a recognized Board or University with relevant post qualification experience of 02 years in the concerned field.
- Must have a Driving License for Heavy Motor Vehicle (HMV). (For Post 1 only)
- Must possess ITI Certificate in the appropriate trade. (For Post 2 only)
- For Post 1: Between 18 to 27 years.
- For Post 2: Between 18 to 25 years.
Pay Band (PB – 1) and Pay Scale of Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 1,900/- Per Month.
How to Apply
Interested Candidates may apply in the prescribed format along with the duly attested photo copies of relevant certificates/ testimonials in support of date of birth, qualifications, experience, category (SC/ ST/ PWD), etc. ITI Certificate, Driving License, Discharge Certificate in case of Ex- Serviceman, Character Certificate, Proof of Identity, and a self- addressed envelope affixed with a Postal Stamp of Rs. 25/- with two recent passport size photograph one must be affix on the application form and other for the Admit card may be forwarded to the Office of “Commanding Officer, 741 Coy ASC (Civ GT) Type ‘B’, PIN – 905 741, C/o 99 APO” by Registered Post only within 31 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.