The 21 Mtn Div Ord Unit, Pin – 909 021C/o 99 APO Ministry of Defence, 311 COY ASC (SUP) TYPE ‘B’ invites applications from the eligible citizens of Indian, who are fulfilling the requisite qualifications/ specifications to fill up the following posts of Mazdoor & Fireman Group ‘C’ mentioned below. The selected candidates will be on probation for two years.The principal task of the Ministry of Defence is to obtain policy directions of the Government on all defence and security related matters and communicate them for implementation to the organisations, establishments etc.
• Last Date of Submission of Application : Within 21 days from publication of this notice in Employment News.
Details of Posts
• Mazdoor: 03 Posts
• Fireman: 1 Post
(i) Matriculation qualification pass or equivalent from recognised Institute/ Board/ Uiversity.
(ii) Must be Pysically Fit and capable of performing Strenuous Duties.
Age Limit & Relaxation
• Age Limit for the General candidates is 18 Years to 25 Years as on closing date prescribed for receipt of application.
• Age Limit for PH 18 to 35 years (general) and 18 to 40 years (SC & ST).
Pay Scale/ Salary
• Pay Band (PB) – 1, Pay Scale of Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 1,800/- plus Other Allowances as admissible Per Month for the post of Mazdoor.
• Pay Band (PB) – 1, Pay Scale of Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 1,900/- plus Other Allowances as admissible Per Month for the post of Fireman.
How to Apply
• Applications should be submitted as per the Prescribed Proforma along with copies of testimoials for educational qualifications certificate/ Experience certificate in trade (if any)/ date of birth certificate/ Caste certificate (if applicable), discharge certificate (in case of ex- serviceman) etc. duly attested by Gazetted Officer and self – addressed envelope affixing Rs. 25/- postage stamp.• Two recent passport size colored photo (by Gazetted Officer) should affix on the application form.
• The application should be addressed to “Officer Commanding, 21 Mtn Div Ord Unit, Pin – 909 021 C/o 99 APO” with in 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.
• Applications are to be forwarded only through Registered Post only. Other mode will not be accepted.
• Location/ Place of posting will be 21 Mtn Div Ord Unit, C/o 99 APO with all India Service liability.
Selection Procedure :
The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test/ Trade Test/ Practical/ Skill Test/ Interviews, which might be conducted by the administration for the particular post.