Ministry of Defence Notified Recruitment for 07 Various Posts of 2013
Ministry of defence invited application for 07 posts of Carpenter and Labour. Candidates have to send the completely filled application in the prescribed format within 21 days from publication of this notice in Employment News.
The Ministry of Defence, 311 COY ASC (SUP) TYPE ‘B’ Pin – 905 311, C/o 99 APO invites applications from the eligible citizens of Indian, who are fulfilling the requisite qualifications/ specifications to fill up the following posts of Group ‘C’ mentioned below. Posts will be permanent after successful completion of two years of continuous service under probation. The application form duly complete should reach to Officer Commanding, 311 Coy ASC (Sup) Type ‘B’ Pin – 905 311 C/o 99 APO. The principal task of the Ministry of Defence is to obtain policy directions of the Government on all defence and security related matters and communicate them for implementation to the organisations, establishments etc.
- Date of Publication of Advt: 28 December 2013
- Last Date of Submission of Application: Within 21 days from publication of this notice in Employment News.
Details of Posts
1. Name of Post : “Carpenter”
No. of Posts : 01 (One). [01 – UR].
2. Name of Post : “Labour”
No. of Posts : 06 (Six). [05 – UR and 01 - OBC].
(i) Matriculation qualification pass or equivalent from recognised Institute/ Board/ Uiversity.
(ii) Must be Pysically Fit and capable of performing Strenuous Duties.
- Age Limit for the candidates is 18 Years to 25 Years as on closing date prescribed for receipt of application.
- Age Relaxation for Govt. Servant is up to 35 Years as per orders issued by the Central Govt. .
- Pay Band (PB) – 1, Pay Scale of Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 1,900/- plus Other Allowances as admissible Per Month for the post of Carpenter.
- Pay Band (PB) – 1, Pay Scale of Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 1,800/- plus Other Allowances as admissible Per Month for the post of Labour.
How to Apply
- Applications should be submitted on the Plain Paper as per the Prescribed Proforma along with attested photocopies of testimoials for educational qualifications certificate/ Experience certificate in trade (if any)/ date of birth certificate/ Caste certificate (if applicable), discharge certificate (in case of ex- serviceman) and certificate of meritorious sports person (if any) etc. and self – addressed envelope affixing Rs. 27/- postage stamp.
- Two recent passport size colored photo (by Gazetted Officer) should affix on the application form.
- The application should be addressed to “Officer Commanding, 311 Coy ASC (Sup) Type ‘B’ Pin – 905 311 C/o 99 APO” with in 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.
- Applications are to be forwarded only through Registered Post only. Other mode will not be accepted.
- Location of posting will be 311 Coy ASC (Sup) Type ‘B’, Misamari Cantt. (Assam) location its detachment and sub unit with all India Service liability.
- No TA/ DA will be admissible to the candidates for attending the Written Test/ Interview.
- The establishment reserves the right to reject candidate at any stage of recruitment.
- The selected candidates will be on probation for 02 (two) years.
- All incomplete applications in any respect to be rejected.
- For details of Post and other terms and conditions the candidate can go through the link below.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test/ Trade Test/ Practical/ Skill Test/ Interviews, which might be conducted by the administration for the particular post.