Central Proof Establishment, Itarsi under Ministry of Defence invited applications for recruitment to the post of Senior Store Keeper, Lower Division Clerk and Technician (Semi Skilled). The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format within 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.
The Ministry of Defence is charged with coordinating and supervising all agencies and functions of the government relating directly to national security and the Indian armed forces and has the largest budget of India's federal departments.
- Opening Date of Application Forms: 12 April 2014
- Closing Date of Application Forms: within 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement
Detail of Vacancies
- Senior Store Keeper: 1 post
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC): 3 posts
- Technician (Semi Skilled): 11 posts
Total No. of Posts: 15 Posts
- The candidate’s age should be between 18 to 27 years as on closing date for receipt of application for all posts.
- The age relaxation will be given according to the Govt. Rules and Regulations.
- Senior Store Keeper: 12th Class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University and certificate for completion of a course in Material Management with 2 years experience in Storekeeping or Accountancy.
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC): 12th Class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University and a typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on computer.
- Technician (Semi Skilled): 10th Class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board and Industrial Training Institute Pass Certificate in the specified trade or equivalent Defence Service Tradesman course.
- Senior Store Keeper: Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs.2400
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC): Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs.1900
- Technician (Semi Skilled): Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs.1800
Selection will be done on the basis of performance in written test, trade test, interview and medical fitness.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with attested copies of all required Certificates/Documents, recent passport size photograph should be submitted to the Commandant, Central Proof Establishment (DGQA), Ministry Of Defence Production, Government of India, Itarsi (MP)- 461114 within 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of ________” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.