Ministry of Defence, Indian Ordnance Factories invited applications for Lower Division Clerk (LDC) and Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) and Durwan posts. The eligible candidates can send the applications through the prescribed format within 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement i.e., 02 May 2015.
- Date of Publication of Advertisement: 02 May 2015
- Last Date of Application: Within 21 days from the date of publication of advertisement
Details of Post
Name of the Posts:
- Lower Division Clerk- 13 Posts
- Durwan- 18 Posts
- Multi Tasking Staff- 16 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk- Passed 12th class passed from a recognized board or university.
- Multi Tasking Staff- Matriculation pass from a recognized board or university or equivalent
- Durwan- Must possess Matriculation (10th class) pass certificate from a recognized school
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the interview/exam conducted by the organization.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply to the Post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents within 21 days from the date of publication of advertisement.