Senior Quality Assurance Establishment (Armaments) & LPR, Jabalpur under Ministry of Defence invited applications for recruitment to the post of Technician (SS) (Labourers), Lower Division Clerk and MTS (Sanitary) Safaiwala. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format within 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.
The Ministry of Defence is charged with coordinating and supervising all agencies and functions of the government relating directly to national security and the Indian armed forces and has the largest budget of India's federal departments.
- Opening Date of Application Forms: 12 April 2014
- Closing Date of Application Forms: within 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement
Detail of Vacancies
- Technician (SS) (Labourers): 49 posts
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC): 1 post
- MTS (Sanitary) Safaiwala: 1 post
Total No. of Posts: 51 Posts
- The candidate’s age should be between 18 to 27 years as on 1 April 2014 for all posts.
- The age relaxation will be given according to the Govt. Rules and Regulations.
- Technician (SS) (Labourers): ITI in Instruments Mechanic, Fitter, Electrician, Refrigeration & Air-conditioning Mechanic, Carpenter, Welding (Gas & Electric) and Computer Hardware & Networking OR Defence Services Tradesman Course approved as such by the Central Government or State Government.
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC): 12th Class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University and a typing speed of 30 w.p.m. in English or 25 w.p.m. in Hindi on computer OR a typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on computer.
- MTS (Sanitary) Safaiwala: 10th Class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board.
- Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs.1800 for Technician (SS) (Labourers) and MTS (Sanitary) Safaiwala.
- Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs.1900 for Lower Division Clerk.
Selection will be done on the basis of performance in written test/Skill Test and interview.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with attested copies of all required Certificates/Documents, recent passport size photograph should be submitted to the Commandant, QA & Proof, Senior Quality Assurance Establishment (Armaments) & LPR, Khamaria, Jabalpur- 482005 within 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of ________” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.