Ministry of Defence invited applications for the post of Multi Tasking Staff & Stenographer. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format within 21 days from the date of publication of advertisement.
• Opening date of Registration: 31 October 2015
• Last Date of Application: Within 21 days from the date of publication of advertisement.
Ministry of Defence Vacancy Details
• Multi Tasking Staff: 03 Posts
• Stenographer: 02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for MTS & Stenographer Jobs
• Multi Tasking Staff: Matriculation (10th class) or equivalent pass from recognized Board. Or Industrial Training Institute (ITI) pass Certificate from a recognized institute.
• Stenographer: 12th pass or equivalent from any recognized board or university.
Age Limit for MTS & Stenographer Jobs
• Multi Tasking Staff: 18-25 years
• Stenographer: 18-27 years
How to Apply for the Ministry of Defence MTS & Stenographer Jobs 2015
Eligible and interested candidates can download the application form from the official site of Ministry of Defence and send the filled up application form along with other essential documents to The Chief Quality Assurance Officer, Chief Quality Assurance Establishment (WE), DGQA Complex, LBS Marg, Vikhroli (West), MUMBAI – 400 083 for MTS post and The Quality Assurance officer, QAE(EFS), A-29 Building Naval Docyard, SBS Road, Mumbai – 400023 for Stenographer post within 21 days from the date of publication of advertisement in employment news.
Multi Tasking Staff
HQ Eastern Command Recruitment 2018, Applications Invited for 21 Cook, Safaiwala and Other Posts
Indian Navy Recruitment 2018: 3400 Vacancies for Sailor Posts, Apply Online @joinindiannavy.gov.in
CDS Exam (1) 2019; UPSC introduced facility of window for withdrawal of online application
AFCAT 2019: Join Indian Air Force as Commissioned Officers, Online Application Starts from 1 Dec