Ministry of Defence Jobs Notification: Ministry of Defence invited applications of candidates for the Fire Supervisor, Fireman and Fire Engineer Driver Posts. The eligible candidates can apply to the post in prescribed format within 21 days (31 Dec 2016) of the release of the circular.
Last Date of Application: within 21 days of the release of the circular
Ministry of Defence Vacancy Details
- Fire Supervisor – 01 Post
- Fire Engine Driver: 04 Posts
- Fireman: 16 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Fireman & Other Posts
- Fire Supervisor: 12th pass from a recognized board with Senior Fire Supervisor course from Defence Institute of Fire Research, Ministry of Defence, New Delhi or similar course from recognized institute and must have served civil or defence fire brigades in supervisory capability for minimum 3 years.
- Fire Engine Driver: 10th standard pass from recognized board and have at least 3 years of experience in driving heavy vehicles and be in possession of valid driving license.
- Fireman: 10th standard pass from recognized board. Must be conversant with the use and maintenance of all types of extinguishers, hose fittings and fire appliances and equipments fire engines, trailer pumps, foam branches.
Age Limit for Fireman & Other Posts
- Gen: 18-25 years
- OBC: 18-28 years
- SC/ST: 18-30 years
How to Apply for the Ministry of Defence for Fireman & Other Posts 2016
Interested candidates may apply for the post by sending the prescribed application form along with required documents to the “Officer Commanding, 413 Petroleum Platoon ASC, Pin-905413, C/O 99 APO” within 21 days of the release of the circular.