ASC Records (South), Under Ministry of Defence invited applications for recruitment to the post of Lower Division Clerk. The candidates eligible for the posts may send their applications in the prescribed format along with all the required testimonials to reach on or before 15 January 2014. The Ministry of Defence is charged with coordinating and supervising all agencies and functions of the government relating directly to national security and the Indian armed forces and has the largest budget of India's federal departments.
Last Date for Receipt of Application forms: 15 January 2014
Detail of Vacancies
• Name of the post: Lower Division Clerk (LDC)
• Total No. of Post: 10 Posts
• The candidate’s age should be between 18 to 25 years.
• The age relaxation will be given according to the Govt. Rules and Regulations.
• 12th Class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University.
• A typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on computer.
Pay Scale: Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs.1900
Selection will be done on the basis of performance in written examination, typing test and interview.
How to Apply
• Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format as given in the notification.
• Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with attested copies of all required Certificates / Documents, Bio-data, two recent passport size colored photograph and a self addressed envelope (4′ X 10″) should be submitted to the address given below before 15 January 2014.
ASC Records (South),
• Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of ________” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.