Ministry of Earth Sciences invited applications for recruitment to the post of Project Scientist II, Project Scientist I, Senior Research Fellow and Technical Assistant. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format on or before 12 August 2015.
Last date for receipt of application forms: 12 August 2015
Details of the Posts
Name of the Posts:
- Project Scientist II: 4 posts
- Project Scientist I: 4 posts
- Senior Research Fellow: 4 posts
- Technical Assistant: 2 posts
Total Number of Vacancies: 14 Posts
- Project Scientist II: Rs.46000 (consolidated)
- Project Scientist I: Rs.43000 (consolidated)
- Senior Research Fellow: Rs.36400 (consolidated) + HRA
- Technical Assistant: Rs.10000 (consolidated)
- Project Scientist II: Master degree or equivalent in Oceanography/Marine Science/Physics/Mathematics/Marine Biology/Microbiology/Environmental/Life Science/Analytical/Marine Chemistry/Computer Science or MCA or related subjects or B.E/ B.Tech in Civil/Coastal related subjects or equivalent.
- Project Scientist I: Master Degree in Marine Biology/Marine Science/Chemical Oceanography/Marine Chemistry/Physical oceanography/physics/mathematics or its equivalent OR M.Tech in Atmospheric Sciences.
- Senior Research Fellow: Master degree in Oceanography/Marine Sciences/ Microbiology/Geo Sciences/Remote sensing/MCA /Physics /Environmental Sciences/Physical oceanography/mathematics/Cartography/remote sensing or B. Tech in Geo informatics /Geo technology/Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- Technical Assistant: BSc in Science/Chemistry/ Life Sciences with knowledge in general chemistry.
- Project Scientist II: Below 40 years.
- Project Scientist I: Below 35 years.
- Senior Research Fellow: Below 32 years.
- Technical Assistant: Below 28 years.
How to Apply
Candidates can apply in the prescribed application format as available in the notification. Application Form, duly complete in all respect along with affixed & signed recent passport size photograph and attested copies of all relevant Certificates should be send to the Project Director, ICMAM-PD, Velachery – Tambaram Main Road, Pallikaranai, Chennai–600100, INDIA on or before 12 August 2015.