Ministry of Environment Forest & Climate Change invited application for recruitment to 16 posts of Technical & Research Officers. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format within two months from the date of publication of advertisement in Employment News.
Last date for receipt of applications: Within two months from the date of publication of advertisement in Employment News.
Details of Post
- Technical Officer: 03 posts
- Research Officer: 13 posts
- Technical Officer: Master’s Degree in Statistics or Oeprations Research or Forestry or Economics (with Statistics) or Commerce (with Statistics) or Mathematics (with Statistics) or Agriculture (with Statistics).
- Research Officer: Master's degree in Environmental Sciences/Earth Sciences/Botany/ Zoology/ Chemistry/Bio Chemistry/Bio-Technology or Bachelor's Degree in Engineering/Technology in Environmental Sciences/Bio-Technology from a recognized University/Instititute. Two years' experience in collection and analysis of data on Environmental subjects.
- Technical Officer: PB-2, Rs. 9300-34800 with Grade Pay of Rs. 4800/-
- Research Officer: PB-2, Rs. 9300-34800 with Grade Pay of Rs. 4600/-
How to Apply
Candidates eligible and interested in the profile can send their applications duly filled and enclosed with essential documents to Shri Manoj Kumar Pathak, Section Officer (P.1) 1st Floor, Prithvi Block, Ministry of Environment, Forest & Climate Change, Indira Paryavaran Bhawan, Jor Bagh Road, Ali Ganj, New Delhi-110003 within two months from the date of publication of advertisement in Employment News.