Ministry of External Affairs Notified for Recruitment to the Posts of Accountant
Ministry of External Affairs invited applications for recruitment to the post of Accountant in the Office of Principal Chief Controller of Accounts.
Ministry of External Affairs invited applications for recruitment to the post of Accountant in the Office of Principal Chief Controller of Accounts. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format within 45 days of the publication of the advertisement that is 24 September 2013. The Ministry of External Affairs is the Indian government agency is responsible for the conduct of India's relations with foreign countries. The Ministry is responsible for the country's representation in the United Nations and advises other Ministries and State Governments when the latter have dealings with foreign governments or institutions.
- Opening Date of Application Form: 10 August 2013
- Closing Date of Application Form: 24 September 2013
- Name of the Post: Accountant
- Total No. of Posts: 16 Posts
The maximum age of the candidates shall not exceed 56 years as on the closing date for receipt of application.
- Candidate should possess graduation in any discipline from recognized University.
- Holding analogous posts on regular basis.
Pay Scale: Rs.5200-20200/- + Grade pay of Rs.2800/-
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates should apply through the prescribed format.
- And send along with two passport size photographs and attested copies of all relevant certificates to the address given below within 45 days of the publication of the advertisement that is 24 September 2013.
Sr. Accounts Officer (Admn.),
O/o the Principal Chief Controller of Accounts,
2nd Floor, A-Wing, Jawaharlal Nehru Bhawan,
23-D, Janpath, New Delhi - 110 011
- Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of _____________” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.