Ministry of Finance, Department of Economic Affairs, New Delhi invites applications from eligible candidates for the post of ‘Section Officer (Excluded)’. The candidates eligible for the post may apply within 60 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: Within 60 days from the date of publication of the advertisement
Details of Posts
- Name of Post: Section Officer (SO) (Excluded)
- No. of Posts: 01
Educational Qualification Officers working under the Central Govt. and holding accounts related posts in Audit Dept./ SO/ Assistant of Central Secretariat Services :
- Holding the analogous posts or equivalent on Regular basis in the parent cadre or department; or
- With appropriate experience of the regular service in the previous pay band plus relevant grade pay of or equivalent; and
- Possessing the appropriate qualification must be from the recognized University or Institution with the relevant post- qualification work experience in the concerned field and the knowledge of Computer Applications Basic Software is desired.
Age Limit & Relaxation Maximum Age Limit for the appointment by deputation shall not be exceeding 56 years as on last date of receipt of application.
Pay Scale Pay Band (PB – 2) and the Pay Scale of Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 4,800/- Per Month and after 04 (four) years Pay Band (PB – 3) and the Pay Scale of Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 5,400/- Per Month.
Selection Procedure The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Personal Interview, which will be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply Interested Candidates may apply in the prescribed format along with up to date photo copies of the of the CRs dossiers for the preceding five years, Integrity Certificate, Vigilance Clearance Certificate, Major/ Minor Penalty Certificate of last 10 years (if any), Cadre Clearance and other relevant certificates/ testimonials (if reqd.) may be forwarded through proper channel to the “Office of the Dept., of Economic Affairs, Room No. 230, North Block, New Delhi” within 60 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.