Ministry of Finance invited application for recruitment to 06 posts of Stenographers, Assistant and Court Master. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 60 days from the date of publication of advertisement.
- Date of publication of advertisement: 21 February 2015
- Last date for submission of application: 60 days from the date of publication of advertisement
Details of Post
Total Number of Posts: 06
- Stenographer: 01
- Assistant: 01
- Court Master: 01
- Educational Qualification
- Stenographer: Candidate must be holding analogous post on regular basis in the parent cadre/ department and must have 08 years of service on a regular basis of Rs 5200-20200+Rs 4000
- Assistant: Candidate must be holding analogous posts on regular basis in the parent cadre and must have 08 years of service in the pre-revised scale of Rs 4000-6000.
- Court Master: Candidate must be holding analogous post on regular basis in the parent cadre and must have 06 years of experience in the pay scale of Rs 5200-20200+Rs 2800.
- Age Limit Not more than 56 years
How to Apply Interested and eligible candidates are required to send their application in the prescribed format through proper channel to Administrative Officer, Adjudicating Authority, PMLA, Room No. 26, 4th Floor, Jeevan Deep Building, Parliament Street, New Delhi- 110001.