Ministry of Finance Notified Recruitment for the Post of Court Master 2015
Ministry of Finance, Department of Revenue invited applications for Court Master. Eligible candidates can apply to the Post through the prescribed format within 60 days from the date of Publication of the Advertisement.
Ministry of Finance, Department of Revenue invited applications for the Post of Court Master. The eligible candidates can send the applications through the prescribed format within 60 days from the date of Publication of the advertisement i.e., 07 February 2015.
- Date of Publication of advertisement: 07 February 2015
- Last date of Application: Within 60 days from the date of Publication of Advertisement.
Details of Post
Name of Post: Court Master- 01 Post
Pay Scale: Pay Band-2 Rs.9300-34800+Grade Pay Rs.4600/-
- Holding analogous posts on regular basis in the parent cadre or department or;
- With five years regular service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on regular basis in the Fay Band 2, Rs. Rs.9300-34800 plus Grade pay of 4200 or equivalent in the parent cadre department and;
- Possessing the following educational qualification and experience:
- Bachelors degree from a recognized university or institute
- Two years’ experience in maintenance of record of court proceedings in a government office or department or judicial authority.
- Working knowledge of computer.
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the interview/exam conducted by the organization.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply to the Post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to: the Under Secretary, Economic Security Cell, Room No. 55, North Block, New Delhi-110001 so as to reach within 60 days from the date of publication of adbertisement.