Ministry of Finance invited application for recruitment to 20 Group B and C Posts in the Financial Intelligence Unit-India. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format within 45 days from the date of publication of advertisement.
• Date of Publication of advertisement: 09 May 2015
• Last Date for Submission of Application: 45 days from the date of publication of advertisement
Details of Post
Total Number of Posts: 20
• Private Secretary: 01
• Personal Assistant: 10
• Assistant: 02
• Data Entry Operator: 02
• Upper Division Clerk: 03
• Lower Division Clerk: 01
• Staff Car Driver: 01
• Private Secretary: (Rs.9300- 34800) Grade Pay Rs.4600/-
• Personal Assistant, Assistant, Data Entry Operator: (Rs 9300- 34800) Grade Pay Rs 4200/
• Upper Division Clerk, Staff Car Driver: (Rs 5200- 20200), Grade Pay Rs 2400/-
• Lower Division Clerk: (5200- 20200), Grade Pay Rs 1900/-
• Educational Qualification
• Private Secretary: A Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University or equivalent; Possessing a speed @100 words per minute in stenography (English or Hindi)
• Personal Assistant: A Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University or equivalent; Possessing a speed @100 words per minute in stenography (English or Hindi)
• Assistant: A Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University or equivalent; Having two years’ experience in Administration and Accounts; who have undergone training in Cash & Accounts work in the Institute of Secretariat Training Management or equivalent and possessing three years’ experience in cash, accounts and budget work
• Data Entry Operator: Possessing bachelor’s degree from a recognized University or equivalent and a speed of not less than 8000 Key Depressions per hour for Data Entry Work.
• Upper Division Clerk: A Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University of equivalent; having two years’ experience in Establishment or Administration or Accounts
• Lower Division Clerk: 12th Class Pass or equivalent; Experience in Administration
• Staff Car Driver: Matriculation or equivalent pass from a recognized Board. Possessing of a valid driving license for motor cars.
• Age Limit: Not more than 56 years
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates are required to send their application in the prescribed format to the Deputy Director (Admn), Financial Intelligence Unit-India, Department. of Revenue, Ministry of Finance, 6th Floor, Hotel Samrat, Kautilya Marg, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi-110 021.