Ministry of Finance invited application for recruitment to 20 Group B and C Posts in the Financial Intelligence Unit-India. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format within 45 days from the date of publication of advertisement.
• Date of Publication of advertisement: 09 May 2015
• Last Date for Submission of Application: 45 days from the date of publication of advertisement
Details of Post
Total Number of Posts: 20
• Private Secretary: 01
• Personal Assistant: 10
• Assistant: 02
• Data Entry Operator: 02
• Upper Division Clerk: 03
• Lower Division Clerk: 01
• Staff Car Driver: 01
• Private Secretary: (Rs.9300- 34800) Grade Pay Rs.4600/-
• Personal Assistant, Assistant, Data Entry Operator: (Rs 9300- 34800) Grade Pay Rs 4200/
• Upper Division Clerk, Staff Car Driver: (Rs 5200- 20200), Grade Pay Rs 2400/-
• Lower Division Clerk: (5200- 20200), Grade Pay Rs 1900/-
• Educational Qualification
• Private Secretary: A Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University or equivalent; Possessing a speed @100 words per minute in stenography (English or Hindi)
• Personal Assistant: A Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University or equivalent; Possessing a speed @100 words per minute in stenography (English or Hindi)
• Assistant: A Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University or equivalent; Having two years’ experience in Administration and Accounts; who have undergone training in Cash & Accounts work in the Institute of Secretariat Training Management or equivalent and possessing three years’ experience in cash, accounts and budget work
• Data Entry Operator: Possessing bachelor’s degree from a recognized University or equivalent and a speed of not less than 8000 Key Depressions per hour for Data Entry Work.
• Upper Division Clerk: A Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University of equivalent; having two years’ experience in Establishment or Administration or Accounts
• Lower Division Clerk: 12th Class Pass or equivalent; Experience in Administration
• Staff Car Driver: Matriculation or equivalent pass from a recognized Board. Possessing of a valid driving license for motor cars.
• Age Limit: Not more than 56 years
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates are required to send their application in the prescribed format to the Deputy Director (Admn), Financial Intelligence Unit-India, Department. of Revenue, Ministry of Finance, 6th Floor, Hotel Samrat, Kautilya Marg, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi-110 021.
DMHO, Vizianagaram Recruitment 2018 for 29 Physicians, Consultant and Other Posts
Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2019, Apply Online for 71 Civil Judges Posts
Dr. Hedgewar Arogya Sansthan Delhi Recruitment 2018 for 12 Senior Resident Posts
PGIMER Recruitment 2018-19 for 99 Steno and other Posts, Apply till 10 January