Ministry of Home Affairs invited applications for recruitment to the post of Custodian of Enemy Property and Assistant Custodian of Enemy Property. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format within 45 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.
Closing Date of Application Forms: Within 45 days from the date of publication of the advertisement
- Custodian of Enemy Property: 01 post
- Assistant Custodian of Enemy Property: 01 post
Age Limit: Upto 56 years
- Custodian of Enemy Property: Rs.15600-39100/- + Grade Pay of Rs.7600/-
- Assistant Custodian of Enemy Property: Rs.9300-38400/- + Grade Pay of Rs.4600/-
How to Apply:
- Application form duly complete in all respect along with Photocopies of up-to-date ACR/APAR dossiers for the last 5 years, Integrity Certificate, Vigilance Clearance Certificate and Statements of major/minor penalties, if any, imposed on the candidate during the last ten years OR No Penalty Certificate should be sent to Shri R. L. Meena, Under Secretary (EP), Ministry of Home Affairs, FFR Division, NDCC-II Building, Jai Singh Road, New Delhi-110001 within 45 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.