The Ministry of Labour and Employment invited applications for Recruitment to the post of Sub Regional Employment Officer. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format within 60 days from the date of publication of the advertisement. The Ministry of Labour and Employment is India's federal ministry which is responsible to protect and safeguard the interest of workers in general and the poor, deprived and disadvantaged sections of the society. The Ministry aims to create a healthy work environment for higher production and productivity and to develop and coordinate vocational skill training and employment.
• Opening Date of Application Forms: 30 November 2013
• Closing Date of Application Forms: 28 January 2014 (within 60 days from the date of publication of the advertisement)
Details of Posts
• Name of the Posts: Sub Regional Employment Officer
• Total Number of Posts: 12
Candidates should possess Master degree in social welfare or labour welfare or social work or Sociology or Economics or statistics or psychology or commerce or education of a recognized University or equivalent.
Pay Scale: Rs. 9300 – 34800/- + GP Rs. 4600/-
How to Apply
• Eligible candidates can apply through prescribed application format, as given in the notification.
• Application Form, duly complete in all respect should be send to the Under Secretary (EE) Section, Ministry of Labour & Employment, (D.G.E. & T.), Room No. 75, 3/10, Jam Nagar House, Shahjahan Road, New Delhi- 110011 within 60 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.