Ministry of Rural Development invited application for recruitment to the post of Assistant Library & Information Officer (AL & IO). The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format within 45 days from the date of publication of advertisement.
- Date of publication of advertisement: 07 February 2015
- Last date for submission of advertisement: 45 days from the date of publication of advertisement
Details of Post
- Name of Post: Assistant Library & Information Officer (AL & IO)
- Number of Post: 01
Pay Scale Rs 9300-34800+Grade Pay Rs 4600
- Educational Qualification Candidate must possess Master’s degree in Library Science or Information Science or Documentation Science and must have two years experience on computerization of a Library or a Diploma in Computer Applications. More details regarding experience can be found from the detailed notification link given below.
- Age Limit Not more than 56 years
How to Apply Interested and eligible candidates are required to send their application in the prescribed format to Under Secretary (Admn.), Department of Rural Development, Room No. 366-B, 3rd Floor, Krishi Bhavan, New Delhi-110115.