Ministry of Science & Technology invited applications for recruitment to the posts of 3 Scientific Attache Gp ‘A’ Posts. The candidates eligible for the posts can apply through prescribed format before 31 October 2013. The Ministry of Science and Technology is the Indian government ministry charged with formulation and administration of the rules and regulations and laws relating to science and technology in India.
Last date of receipt of Applications: 31 October 2013.
- Name of the Posts: Scientific Attache Gp ‘A’
- Total No. of Posts: 3
The maximum age of the candidates shall not exceed 56 years as on the closing date for receipt of application.
- Candidate should possess Master’s degree in Science or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Technology of a recognized University/equivalent.
- Scientists or Technologists working in Indian Central /State Government /University /Recognised Research Institutions /Semi-Government or Statutory or autonomous organizations in India or abroad.
- Holding analogous post on regular basis; or with 02 years regular service in post in the scale of Rs. 14300-18300 (pre-revised) or equivalent; or with 07 years regular service in the scale of Rs. 12000-16500 (pre-revised) or equivalent.
Pay Scale: Rs.37400-67000 with Grade Pay of Rs.8900/-
Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in interview.
How to Apply
- Applications should be neatly typed on thick plain paper (A-4 size 210 x 297 mm) in the prescribed Curriculum Vitae Proforma.
- The receipt of Applications would be acknowledged by the Department via E-mail only.
- The completed applications along with attested copies of ACRs for the last 5 years may be sent in the prescribed Proforma through proper channel to Under Secretary (Rectt.), Department of Science and Technology, Technology Bhavan, New Mehrauli Road, New Delhi-110016 within two months (by 5.30 P.M.) from the date of publication of this.
- The application should be sent by Registered Post or through Speed Post in a cover superscribed “Application for three posts of Scientific Attaché one each in the Indian Missions abroad at Moscow, Tokyo and Berlin by transfer on deputation (including short-term contract) basis.”
- Applications can also be delivered by hand to any of the following authorized officer, by obtaining a duly signed receipt bearing date of receipt.
- Section Officer, C.R. Section, DST. Or
- Authorized Staff of C.R., Section, DST