Directorate General of Lighthouses & Lightships, Ministry of Shipping invited application for recruitment to 04 posts of Technician & Radio Technician posts. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format within 21 days from the date of publication of advertisement in Employment News.
Last date for receipt of applications: Within 21 days from the date of publication of advertisement in Employment News.
Details of Post
- Technician (Electronics): 01 Post
- Technician (Diesel): 01 Post
- Radio Technician: 02 Posts
- Technician (Electronics): Diploma in Electronics Engineering or Electronics & Communication Engineering or Electrical 8 Electronics or combination of above from recognized Institution or equivalent. One year experience in the installation and maintenance of wireless transmitter receivers, aerial systems and associated power plant.
- Technician (Diesel): Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized institution with one years experience in the installation, maintenance and overhauling of Diesel generator Sets Air Compressors, Battery Chargers, etc.
- Radio Technician: One year’s practical experience in installation and maintenance of wireless transmitters, receivers, aerial systems and associated power plants in the Central Government or the State Government or a Public Sector Undertaking or any autonomous body.
Age limit: Between 18-27 years
How to Apply
Candidates eligible and interested in the profile can send their applications duly filled and enclosed with essential documents to ‘THE DEPUTY DIRECTOR GENERAL, VTS DIRECTORATE GANDHIDHAM, CAMP: MASTER CONTROL CENTRE, BEHIND BALAJI TEMPLE, KANDLA -370210 (GUJARAT)’ so as to reach within 21 days from the date of publication of advertisement in Employment News.