Advanced Training Institute, Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship, Mumbai invited applications from eligible Indian Nationals, for Group ‘C’ posts of ‘Vocational Instructor’ and ‘Storekeeper’. The candidates eligible for the post may apply within 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.
• Date of Publication of Advertisement: 01 August 2015
• Last Date for Submission of Application: Within 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.
Details of Posts
1. Name of Post: “Vocational Instructor”
No. of Posts: 04
2. Name of Post: “Store Keeper”
No. of Posts: 01
• Educational Qualification: Candidate must possess Higher Secondary or Higher qualification equivalent from a recognized Board or University with relevant post- qualification experience in the concerned field.
Pay Band (PB – 2) and Pay Scale of Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 4,200/- Per Month.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written Test/ Personal Interview, which will be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply
Interested Candidates may apply in the prescribed format along with the duly attested photo copies of relevant certificates/ testimonials in support of date of birth, qualifications, experience, category (SC/ ST/ PWD), etc. ITI Certificate, Discharge Certificate in case of Ex- Serviceman, Character Certificate, Proof of Identity, with a recent passport size photograph one must be affix on the application form and other enclosed with it may be forwarded to the “Director, Advanced Training Institute, Sion, Mumbai – 400 022” within 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.