Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment, Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities invited applications for Director Post on contract/deputation basis. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed within 30 days from the date of publication of this advertisement.
- Date of Publication of Advertisement: 04 April 2015
- Last Date of Application: Within 30 days from the date of publication of this advertisement
Details of Post
Name of the Post: Director
- For contract basis recruitment: Emoluments of Rs.96,800 with an annual increment of 5% (based on performance)
- For deputation basis recruitment: BP4 (Rs.37400-67000) plus Grade pay Rs.8700/-
- PG Degree in any of the following disciplines:
- Special Education
- Rehabilitation Psychology
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Disability Rehabilitation Administration or in any Rehabilitation Sciences
- Ph.D, in any field of Disability
- Ten years experience in the field of rehabilitation of persons with multiple disabilities out of which at least 5 years should be at a senior post in the area of research/teaching in a training institute.
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the interview/exam conducted by the organization.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can send their applications along with other necessary documents to: Under Secretary (NI) Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities Government of India Hall No. 507, 5th F loor, Paryavaran Bhawan, CGO Complex, New Delhi – 110003 so as to reach within 30 days from the date of publication of this advertisement.