Central Water Commission (CWC), Nagpur invited application for recruitment to 18 posts of Out Board Engine Driver and Skilled Work Assistant for River Development & Ganga Rejuvenation Monitoring Central Organization. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format within 30 days from the date of publication of advertisement.
- Date of Publication of Advertisement: 04 July 2015
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 30 days from the date of publication of advertisement
Details of Post
Total Number of Posts: 18
- Out Board Engine Driver: 01
- Skilled Work Assistant: 17
- Out Board Engine Driver: Rs 5200-20200+Rs 1900
- Skilled Work Assistant: Rs 5200-20200+Rs 1800
- Educational Qualification: Candidate must be a matriculate/ ITI and for driver post there should be valid license in motor boat and OBE driving.
- Age Limit: 18-30 years
Candidates will be selected on the combined marks obtained in matriculation/ ITI and interview/ trade test.
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates are required to send their application, in the prescribed given in the website of Central Water Commission, to the Superintending Engineer ©, Monitoring Central Organization, Central Water Commission, Black-C, 3rd Floor, CGO Complex, Seminary Hills, Nagpur- 440006. More details in this regard can be found from the link given below.