Government of India, Ministry of Water Resources, Brahmaputra Board invited applications for recruitment of 3 posts of Assistant Engineer (Civil) and 8 posts of Lower-Division-Clerk-cum-Typist by direct recruitment. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format within 45 days from the date of publication of the advertisement. The Minister of Water Resources is the head of the Ministry of Water Resources and one of the cabinet ministers of the Government of India.
Last Date of Application Forms: within 45 days from the date of publication of the advertisement
Details of Posts
Name of the Posts:
- Assistant Engineer: 3 posts
- Lower-Division-Clerk-cum-Typist: 8 posts
Total No. of Posts: 11 posts
- Assistant Engineer: Candidate’s age must be between 18 to 30 years as on the last date of receipt of applications.
- Lower-Division-Clerk-cum-Typist: Candidate’s age must be between 18 to 27 years as on the last date of receipt of applications.
- Assistant Engineer: Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent from a recognized Institution with 55% or above marks in Graduation or Post Graduation.
- Lower-Division-Clerk-cum-Typist: 12th passed or equivalent from a recognized Institute and typing speed of above 35 words per minute in English or 30 words per minute in Hindi.
- Assistant Engineer: Rs.9300-34800/- + Grade pay of Rs.4600/-
- Lower-Division-Clerk-cum-Typist: Rs.5200-20200/- + Grade pay of Rs.1900/-
Candidates will be selected on the basis of 70% weightage on written examination, 15% based on academic records and 15% based on personal talks.
How to apply
- Eligible candidates can apply through prescribed format as available in the notification.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with 4 copies of bio-data, Caste certificate, Marks sheet(s)/card(s) and certificates from class X onwards should be sent to the Executive Engineer (HQ), Brahmaputra Board, Basistha, Guwahati-29 by ‘Registered Post’ within 45 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.