Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports invited application for recruitment to the post of District Youth Coordinator. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 20 June 2013. The Ministry of Youth Affairs & Sports was initially set up as the Department of Sports in 1982 at the time of organization of the IX Asian Games in New Delhi. Its name was changed to the Department of Youth affairs & sports during celebration of the International Youth Year, 1985. It became a Ministry on 27 May 2000.
Last date of receipt of application: 20 June 2013
Name of the Post: District Youth Coordinator
Total No. of Vacancies: 45
• Candidate’s age must be between 21-28 years as on 1 January 2013.
• Age relaxations will be extended as per the rules.
• Candidates must possess Post Graduate degree in any discipline from a recognized University.
• Declared successful in the Civil Services (Main) Examination, 2011/2012 and appeared for interview.
• At least three years experience in youth development activities / rural development / community development / other social sectors including voluntary work in a recognized organization in a responsible position.
PB-3, Rs. 15600 – 39100/- + GP Rs. 5400/- on regular basis.
• As against 45 posts to be filled, a maximum number of 450 candidates shall be called for interview/Personality Test. Short listing of applicants will be based on their past academic record and marks obtained in the Civil Services(Main) Examination, 2011/2012 and Interview/ Personality Test in the Civil Services examination, 2011/2012.
• The short listing and selection to the post shall be done as per the procedure and criteria laid down by the Department of Youth Affairs. Short Listed candidates will be informed of the Date, Time and Venue of the Interview/Personality test by Post and E-mail. The candidates can also check the date time and venue on the website.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply in prescribed format accompanied by testimonials in respect of the age, Qualification, Experience, Caste Certificate duly attested may send their application form, complete in all respect in an envelope Super scripted ”Special Drive for Recruitment of DYC, NYKS” and must reach at the Joint Director (GA), Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan Core-4, 2nd Floor, Cope Minar, Twin Tower Complex, Laxmi Nagar, Delhi-92 either by hand or by post or by courier/e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org in the prescribed proforma on or before 20 June 2013.
For more information, CLICK HERE