Mizoram Public Service Commission (MPSC) invited application for recruitment to 19 posts of Junior Grade in Mizoram Civil Service (MCS), Mizoram Police Service (MPS) and Mizoram Information Service (MIS) through Mizoram Civil Services Examinations 2015. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 08 May 2015.
- Last date for submission of applications: 08 May 2015
- Tentative schedule of Examinations for Mizoram Civil Services Preliminary Examination: 19 June 2015
- Tentative schedule of Examinations for Mizoram Civil Services Main Examination: 8-11 September 2015
Details of Post
- Junior Grade of Mizoram Civil Service (MCS): 10 posts
- Junior Grade of Mizoram Police Service (MPS): 05 posts
- Junior Grade of Mizoram Information Service (MIS): 04 posts
Educational Qualification: A candidate must hold at least a degree of any of the Universities incorporated Qualification by an Act of the Parliament or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed Universities under section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or Foreign Universities approved by the Central Government. Provided that persons whose final examinations for a degree of recognized Universities have been held and the results are yet to be declared in due course shall be allowed to appear in the written examination. However, such candidates shall be required to produce proof of passing the requisite examination in the personal interview, failing which such candidates shall be disqualified for inclusion in the final select list.
Age Limit: Between 21 to 35 years
How to Apply
Candidates eligible and interested in the profile can submit the applications online through www.mpsc.mizoram.gov.in on or before 08 May 2015.