Mizoram University (MZU) Job Notification: Mizoram University (MZU) has invited applications for the Guest Faculty Posts. The eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 30 July 2019.
- Walk in Interview: 30 July 2019
Mizoram University (MZU) Guest Faculty Vacancy Details
- Guest Faculty (Sociology): 03 Posts
- Mass Communication: 03 Posts
- Computer Engineering: 02 Posts
- Information Technology: 03 Posts
- Electronics & Communication Engineering (ECE): 01 Post
- Mizo: 01 Post
- Management: 08 Posts
- Commerce: 01 Post
- Library & Information Science: 01 Post
- Horticulture, Aromatic & Medicinal Plants: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Guest Faculty Job
- Guest Faculty (Sociology): M.A in Sociology from a recognized University with UGC-NET qualifications.
- Mass Communication:Master degree in Mass Communication with UGC/NET.
- Computer Engineering: M.E/M.Tech/Ph.D-relevant to Computer Science & Engineering/Information Technology.
- Information Technology: M.E/M.Tech/Ph.D - relevant to Computer Science & Engineering/Information Technology.
- Electronics & Communication Engineering (ECE): M.E/M.Tech/Ph.D in Electronics & Communication Engineering or any other relevant discipline.
- Mizo: As per UGC norms.
- Management: As per UGC norms with specialization in Mathematics/Statistics/ Economics/Commerce / Management.
- Commerce: M.Com with minimum 55% marks (relaxation to SC/ST as per UGC norms) – with UGC NET/SLET or Ph.D degree in accordance with UGC 2009/2016 Regulations.
- Library & Information Science: Master Degree in the relevant subject– with UGC-NET/JRF or Ph.D (As per UGC norms).
- Horticulture, Aromatic & Medicinal Plants: Master Degree in relevant subject with specialization in Olericulture or Pomology – with UGC NET/SLET /Ph.D.
Official Notification PDF Download Here
Official Website Link
How to Apply
The eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 30 July 2019.