MNIT Notified Recruitment to the Post of TA, Acct., Technician and Jr. Assistant 2013
Malaviya National Institute of Technology, Jaipur invited application for recruitment to the post of Technical Assistant, Accountant, Technician and Junior Assistant. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 23 May 2013. For more information read on.
Malaviya National Institute of Technology (MNIT) Jaipur issued notification for the recruitment of Technical Assistant, Accountant, Technician & Junior Assistant. Eligible candidates may apply online on or before 23 May 2013. MNIT is a public engineering college located in Jaipur, Rajasthan, India. It is one of 30 National Institutes of Technology and an Institute of National Importance. It was established in 1963.
• Opening Date for Online Application: 19 April 2013
• Closing Date for Online Application: 23 May 2013
MNT Vacancy Details
Total No. of Vacancies: 05
Names of Posts:
1. Technical Assistant (Computer Trade): 01 Post
2. Accountant: 01 Post
3. Technician (Computer Trade): 01 Post
4. Junior Assistant: 02 Posts
• Candidate’s age should not exceed 30 years for post 1 & 2.
• Candidate’s age should not exceed 27 years for post 3 & 4.
• Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
1. Technical Assistant (Computer Trade): First class Bachelor’s (Honors) Degree in Sciences in relevant subject or equivalent grade from a recognized University /Institute (Technical Assistant). Or first class Diploma in Engineering in relevant field with excellent academic record (Technical Assistant) Or Post-graduate degree in science or B.E. / B. Tech. in relevant field from a recognized University or Institute (Technical Assistant). Desirable: (i) PGDCA or equivalent from a recognized Institution.
2. Accountant: i) First class Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce with Honours in Accountancy / Finance or equivalent in grade from a recognized University or Institute. Or Master’s Degree in Commerce / MBA (Finance) from a recognized University or Institute with excellent academic record. ii) Knowledge of Computer applications viz. word processing, Spread Sheet and computer–based accounting software.
3. Technician: Senior secondary (10+2) from a recognized board and ITI Course of one year or higher duration in appropriate trade (Technician ).Or Metric with at least 60% marks and ITI Certificate of 2 year’s duration in appropriate trade (Technician ).Or Diploma in Engineering of three years’ duration from a recognized Polytechnic / Institute (Technician).
4. Junior Assistant: 10+2 in any discipline with a minimum Typing speed of 35 w.p.m. and proficiency in Computer Word Processing and Spread Sheet. Desirable: Proficiency in other computer skills; stenography skills.
• (PB-2) Rs.9300-34800 + Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/- for post 1 & 2.
• (PB-1) Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay of Rs. 2000/- for post 3 & 4.
Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Exam/Interview.
How to Apply
• Eligible candidates must apply online through the website http//:www.mnit.ac.in on or before 23 May 2013.
• After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application. The eligible candidates have to bring the hard copy of the submitted online application, if called for examination/interview.
For More Details, CLICK HERE