Malaviya National Institute of Technology (MNIT) Jaipur issued notification for the recruitment of Technical Assistant, Accountant, Technician & Junior Assistant. Eligible candidates may apply online on or before 23 May 2013. MNIT is a public engineering college located in Jaipur, Rajasthan, India. It is one of 30 National Institutes of Technology and an Institute of National Importance. It was established in 1963.
• Opening Date for Online Application: 19 April 2013
• Closing Date for Online Application: 23 May 2013
MNT Vacancy Details
Total No. of Vacancies: 05
Names of Posts:
1. Technical Assistant (Computer Trade): 01 Post
2. Accountant: 01 Post
3. Technician (Computer Trade): 01 Post
4. Junior Assistant: 02 Posts
• Candidate’s age should not exceed 30 years for post 1 & 2.
• Candidate’s age should not exceed 27 years for post 3 & 4.
• Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
1. Technical Assistant (Computer Trade): First class Bachelor’s (Honors) Degree in Sciences in relevant subject or equivalent grade from a recognized University /Institute (Technical Assistant). Or first class Diploma in Engineering in relevant field with excellent academic record (Technical Assistant) Or Post-graduate degree in science or B.E. / B. Tech. in relevant field from a recognized University or Institute (Technical Assistant). Desirable: (i) PGDCA or equivalent from a recognized Institution.
2. Accountant: i) First class Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce with Honours in Accountancy / Finance or equivalent in grade from a recognized University or Institute. Or Master’s Degree in Commerce / MBA (Finance) from a recognized University or Institute with excellent academic record. ii) Knowledge of Computer applications viz. word processing, Spread Sheet and computer–based accounting software.
3. Technician: Senior secondary (10+2) from a recognized board and ITI Course of one year or higher duration in appropriate trade (Technician ).Or Metric with at least 60% marks and ITI Certificate of 2 year’s duration in appropriate trade (Technician ).Or Diploma in Engineering of three years’ duration from a recognized Polytechnic / Institute (Technician).
4. Junior Assistant: 10+2 in any discipline with a minimum Typing speed of 35 w.p.m. and proficiency in Computer Word Processing and Spread Sheet. Desirable: Proficiency in other computer skills; stenography skills.
• (PB-2) Rs.9300-34800 + Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/- for post 1 & 2.
• (PB-1) Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay of Rs. 2000/- for post 3 & 4.
Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Exam/Interview.
How to Apply
• Eligible candidates must apply online through the website http//:www.mnit.ac.in on or before 23 May 2013.
• After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application. The eligible candidates have to bring the hard copy of the submitted online application, if called for examination/interview.
For More Details, CLICK HERE