MNNIT Jobs Notification: Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology (MNNIT), Allahabad has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Non-Faculty. Interested candidates can apply in the prescribed format on or before 27 August 2018.
- Last date for submission of application: 27 August 2018
MNNIT Vacancy Details
- Senior Medical Officer - 1 Post
- Medical Officer- 1 Post
- Internal Auditor-5 Posts
- Legal Assistant – 2 Posts
- Horticulture Assistant– 2 Posts
- Secretary- 1 Post
- Stenographer - 1 Post
- Security Assistant- 1 Post
- Technical Manpower – 41 Posts
- Lab Assistant [Central Facility, Department of Biotechnology] - 1 Post
- Project Supervisors [Junior Engineers [Civil/ Electrical] – 7 Posts
- Academic Support Staff– 15 Posts
- Executive in Executive Development Centre– 2 Posts
- Office Assistant in EDC– 2 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Non-Faculty Posts
- Senior Medical Officer/ Medical Officer - MBBS Degree or equivalent.
- Internal Auditor- Minimum Graduate Degree. Must have passed SAS Examination conduct by the Indian Audit & Accounts Departments.
- Legal Assistant – Graduation in any discipline with at least second class degree in Law [LLB].
- Horticulture Assistant– M.Sc. [Horticulture] with 2 years relevant experience. OR M.Sc. [Agriculture Science] and Diploma in Horticulture with 2 years experience.
- Secretary- Bachelors Degree in any discipline from a recognized University.
- Stenographer - Bachelors Degree in any discipline from a recognized University. Minimum speed in shorthand 80 w.p.m. in Stenography.
- Security Assistant- Graduate Degree in any discipline from a recognized University.
- Technical Manpower/Lab Assistant – Diploma of minimum 3 years duration in appropriate branch of Engineering/ Technology.
- Project Supervisors [Junior Engineers [Civil/ Electrical] – diploma of three years duration in Civil/Electrical Engineering with one year experience in relevant field.
- Academic Support Staff– Bachelors Degree in any discipline with minimum 3 years of experience.
- Executive in Executive Development Centre/Office Assistant in EDC – Graduate in any discipline.
How to apply for MNNIT Jobs 2018
Interested candidates can apply online on or before 27 August 2018. Candidates can take a printout of the online application for future reference.
Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology Allahabad Job Notification: Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology (MNNIT) invited applications for the post of Visiting Faculty. The eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on the prescribed dates.
Date for Walk in Interview: 25, 26, 27, 28, 29 June 2018, 02, 03, 04 July 2018.
Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology Vacancy Details
- Visiting Faculty: 67 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Visiting Faculty Job
- For all Engineering Departments: First Class [60% Marks or GPA 6.5/10] Master’s degree in appropriate discipline of Engineering with first class [60% Marks or GPA 6.5/10] at Bachelor in Engineering stream (B.E./ B.Tech.). Preference will be given to PhD candidates.
- For Humanities & Social Science Department: Doctorate in English / English Language Teaching / Linguistics/ Psychology with first class [60% Marks or GPA 6.5 /10] at both Bachelor’s and Master’s level.
- For School of Management Studies: Ph.D. (Marketing Management/ Human Resource Management/ Operation Management/ Systems Management/ Financial Management / Financial Accounting) / Qualified Chartered Accountant/ICWA, with first class [60% Marks or 6.5 CPI on 10 Scale] at both Bachelor’s and Master’s level.
How to Apply for the MNNIT Visiting Faculty Posts Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on the prescribed dates at Conference Room of Executive Development Centre (EDC).