Ministry of Environment, Forest & Climate Change (MoEF), New Delhi invited applications from eligible candidates, for recruitment to various posts of ‘Scientists’. The candidates eligible for the posts may apply within 45 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.
- Date of Publication of Application: 30 May 2015
- Last Date for Submission of Application: Within 45 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.
Details of Posts
Total Number of Posts: 26
- Scientist ‘B’: 01
- Scientist ‘C’: 24
- Scientist ‘D’: 01
Educational Qualification: Candidate must possess Master’s Degree in the appropriate discipline or Doctorate from the recognized University or Institution with the relevant post- qualification experience in the concerned field.
Age Limit & Relaxation:
- Scientist ‘B’ and ‘C’: 35 years.
- Scientist ‘D’: 40 years.
Pay Scale/ Salary:
- Scientist ‘B’: Pay Band (PB – 3) and the Pay Scale of Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 5,400/- Per Month.
- Scientist ‘C’: Pay Band (PB – 3) with Grade Pay of Rs. 6,600/- Per Month.
- Scientist ‘D’: Pay Band (PB – 3) with Grade Pay of Rs. 7,600/- Per Month.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written Test/ Practical Test/ Personal Interview, which will be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply
Interested Candidates may apply on the prescribed format with complete Bio- data along with the self- attested photo copies of relevant certificates/ testimonials in support of date of birth, qualifications, experience, category (SC/ ST/ PWD), etc. with a recent passport size photograph one must be affix on the application form may be forwarded to the “Section Officer (P.III), Ministry of Environment, Forest & Climate Change, First Floor, Block – Prithvi, Indira Paryavaran Bhawan, Jor Bagh Road, Aliganj, New Delhi – 110 003”