Mohanlal Sukhadia University, Udaipur Jobs Notification: Mohanlal Sukhadia University, Udaipur invited applications for 19 Non-Teaching posts. The eligible candidates can apply online to the post through the University’s official website latest by 15 April 2016.
Advertisement No.: MLSU/Rectt./Advt./2016 dated: 15.03.2016
Last Date of Submission of Online Application: 15 April 2016
Mohanlal Sukhadia University, Udaipur Vacancy Details
- Deputy Registrar – 02 posts
- Lab. Assistant/Lab. Technician – 02 posts
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) – 15 posts
Eligibility Criteria for Non-Teaching Posts 2016
Educational Qualification & Experience:
- Deputy Registrar – At least a Second Class Post-graduate Degree or MBA in HRD/Personnel branch etc. Ten years experience of administration in a position involving supervision, Control and Planning in an educational institution of Higher Learning or ten years experience of teaching/research in a multi-faculty College, University or an Institute of Higher Learning or ten years experience in Management of a Project of Academic Significant sanctioned by a University, UGC or the Central or State Government.
- Lab. Assistant/Lab. Technician – For Science: Bachelor of Science with two years working experience in a recognized institution as Lab. Assistant. For Visual Arts: M.A. in Visual Arts.
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) – (a) Senior secondary from a recognized Board or an equivalent Examination, and (b) "O” or Higher Level certificate course conducted by DOEACC under control or the Department of Electronics, Govt. or lndia OR Computer Operator & Programming Assistant (COPA)/Data Preparation and Computer Software (DPCS) certificate organized under National/State council of vocational Training Scheme OR Diploma in computer science / computer Applications from a university established by law in India or from an institution recognized by the Government OR Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering from a Polytechnic institution recognized by the Government OR Rajasthan State Certificate Course in Information Technology (RSCIT) conducted by Vardhman Mahaveer Open University, Kota under control or Rajasthan Knowledge corporation Limited.
How to Apply for Mohanlal Sukhadia University, Udaipur Non-Teaching Posts 2016
Eligible candidates can apply online to the post through the University’s official website www.mlsu.ac.in and send the online filled-in application form along with other necessary documents to the Registrar (Recruitment), Mohanlal Sukhadia University, Udaipur-313039 (Rajasthan). The last date of receipt of application is 15 April 2016.