Ministry of Statistics and Program Implementation (MOSPI) invited applications from Central Govt Officials for Recruitment to the Posts of Deputy Director (Administration) in Data Processing Division (DPD) and in Survey Design and Research Division (SDRD), National Sample Survey Office by Promotion/transfer on deputation basis. The candidates eligible for the posts may send their applications in the prescribed format on or before 17 October 2013. The Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation came into existence as an Independent Ministry on 15 October 1999 after the merger of the Department of Statistics and the Department of Programme Implementation. The Ministry has two wings, one relating to Statistics and the other Programme Implementation. The Statistics Wing called the National Statistical Office (NSO) consists of the Central Statistical Office (CSO), the Computer Centre and the National Sample Survey Office (NSSO). The Programme Implementation Wing has three Divisions, namely, (i) Twenty Point Programme (ii) Infrastructure Monitoring and Project Monitoring and (iii) Member of Parliament Local Area Development Scheme.
Last Date for receipt of Application: 17 October 2013
- Name of the Posts: Deputy Director (Administration)
- Total No. of Post: 02
- Officers of the Central Government Holding analogous posts on regular basis: or with 5 years’ regular service in posts in the scale of Rs. 15600 – Rs.39100/- plus grade pay of Rs.5400/- or equivalent and with 8 years combined regular service in posts in the scale of Rs. 9.300- 34,800 with Grade pay 4200/- .
- 5 years experience in Administration, Establishment and Accounts matters
Pay Scale: Rs.15600 – Rs.39100 + grade pay Rs. 6600/-
Selection will be done on the basis of Experience and personal interview.
How to Apply:
- Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format as given in notification.
- Fill the form, affix recent passport size photograph (duly attested by Gazetted Officer), self attested copies of all relevant certificates in support of age, qualification, experience, caste and Attested photocopies of the ACRs / APARs for the last five years, Integrity Certificate, Vigilance Clearance, A certificate that no Major / Minor penalty has been imposed on the concerned officer during the last 10 years should be send in an envelope mentioning the name of the post applied for on the top of the envelope to the address given below:
Under Secretary (NSSO),
M/o Statistics & P. I.
Sardar Patel Bhawan,
New Delhi – 110 001.