Motilal Nehru College invited applications for Recruitment to the Posts of Junior Assistant. The candidates eligible for the post may send their applications in the prescribed format on or before 01 September 2013. Motilal Nehru College is one of the largest constituent colleges of the University of Delhi. Established in 1964 with only 200 students, it now has about 100 faculty members and 2,000 students. It offers courses in Science, Humanities, Arts and Commerce disciplines. The Economics and the History departments have recently been renovated and have new faculty.
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 01 September 2013
- Name of the Post: Junior Assistant
- Total No. of Vacancy: 03
- Candidate’s age should not be Greater than 27 years.
- Age relaxation will be given as per Govt. rule.
- 12th pass or its equivalent with minimum 50% marks or a Graduate.
- Diploma/ certificate of minimum 6 months duration in Computer Application/Office Management/Secretarial Practice/Financial Management/Accounts or equivalent discipline.
- Having a typing speed of 40 wpm in English or 30 wpm in Hindi through computer is must.
- Degree/ Diploma in Computer Application/Science and Knowledge of operation of flattest packages relating to Pay Roll, Accounts, MIS etc.
- Diploma in Office Management and Secretarial Practice.
Pay Scale: Rs. 5200-20200 + GP of Rs. 1900
Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test and interview.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates can send applications in prescribed format available in the notification.
- Fill the form and send the application along with attested copies of certificates and testimonials to the address given below:
MOTILAL NEHRU COLLEGE
(University of Delhi)
BENITO JUAREZ MARG, NEW DElHI-110021