Madhya Pradesh High Court (MP High Court) Job Notification: Madhya Pradesh High Court (MP High Court) has invited applications for the Law Clerk cum Research Assistant posts. The eligible persons can apply for the posts through the online mode on or before 22 November 2019.
- Last Date of Application of Submission: 22 November 2019
Madhya Pradesh High Court (MP High Court) Law Clerk cum Research Assistant Vacancy Details
- Principal Seat Jabalpur: 18 Posts
- Bench Indore: 10 Posts
- Bench Gwalior: 02 Posts
Also Read: Top 5 of the day 11 November 2019
Eligibility Criteria for Law Clerk cum Research Assistant Job
Educational Qualification and Age Limit:
- He/she is citizen of India.
- The applicant must have a law graduate having a Bachelor Degree in Law (including Integrated Degree Course in Law) from any College/ School/University/Institute established by law in India and recognized by the Bar Council of India (BCI) for enrolment as an Advocate.
- The Applicants must have basic knowledge of computer Open Office/ Microsoft Office (MS Office)/Ubuntu including retrieval of desired information from various search engines/processes such as Manupatra, SCC Online, LexisNexis and Westlaw etc. Age Limit: The candidate must not be below the age of 18 years and above 30 years as on 22 November 2019 of applications.
Official Notification Download Here
Online Application Link
Official Website Link
How to Apply
The eligible persons can apply for the posts through the online mode on or before 22 November 2019.