Directorate of Urban Administration and Development, MP invited applications for the post of Municipal/Civil Engineer/Building Technology Specialist, Procurement Specialist, Urban infrastructure Specialist (Civil) and Urban Planner. The candidates eligible for the post can apply on or before 29 January 2016.
Last Date of Application Forms by mail: 29 January 2016
MP Urban Vacancy Details
- Municipal/Civil Engineer/Building Technology Specialist: 1 post
- Procurement Specialist: 1 post
- Urban infrastructure Specialist (Civil): 2 posts
- Urban Planner: 2 posts
Eligibility Criteria for Urban Planner & Other Posts
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Municipal/Civil Engineer/Building Technology Specialist: Graduate degree in Civil Engineering with Post Graduate degree in Public Health & Civil Engineering with minimum 3-5 years experience in Procurement, Design, Supervision of Housing, Infrastructure works & Urban Sector works.
- Procurement Specialist: Chartered Accountant with minimum 3-5 years experience in managing procurement programmes/activities in the public or private sector.
- Urban infrastructure Specialist (Civil): Graduate degree in Civil Engineering with minimum 1-2 years experience in designing & managing municipal infrastructure projects.
- Urban Planner: Graduate degree B. Arch/B. Plan/B.E. (Civil) with Master degree in Urban or Regional Planning with minimum 1-2 years experience.
How to Apply for MP Urban, Bhopal Urban Planner & Other Posts 2016
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to the mail id email@example.com. Last date of receipt of application is 29 January 2016.