The Marine Products Export Development Authority (MPEDA) invited application for recruitment of 08 various posts. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 17 June 2014.
- Opening Date for Registration: 02 May 2014
- Closing Date for Registration: 17 June 2014
Details of Posts
- Accounts Officer: 1 Post
- Technical Officer: 1 Post
- Junior Technical Officer: 5 Posts
- Electrical Operator: 1 Post
- Accounts Officer: Intermediate CA or ICWA with 2 years experience in accounting or pass in SAS examination with 5 years experience.
- Technical Officer: Master’s degree or equivalent in Chemistry/Bio-chemistry/Micro-biology/Food Technology and Industrial Fisheries, M.F.Sc and two years experience in chemical analysis of Food products.
- Junior Technical Officer: Master’s degree or equivalent in Chemistry/Bio-chemistry/Micro-biology/Industrial Fisheries/Fish Processing Technology or B.Tech. in Food Preservation/Processing Technology.
- Electrical Operator: ITI Electrical Trade Certificate with one year experience after qualifying or Approved Wireman’s Licence from the State Govts. And having 3 years working experience after obtaining the Licence.
- Accounts Officer: 45 years
- Technical Officer: 35 years
- Junior Technical Officer: 28 years
- Electrical Operator: 18-30 years (relaxable 5 years for Govt./Quasi Government Servants)
How to Apply
- Complete application in the prescribed format must reach “The Secretary, Marine Products Export Development Authority, MPEDA House, Panampily Avenue, Panampilly Nagar, Cochin- 682 036” on or before 17 June 2014.
- The cover enclosing the application should be superscribed “Application for the post of …………………”
- Applications for the post will be considered only subject to the general conditions indicated in the website.
- Application fee of Rs 250/- (non-refundable) in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of “The Secretary, MPEDA,” payable at Ernakulam should be sent along with the application. No application fee is required in the case of SC/ST/PH/Ex-Servicemen candidates and employees of MPEDA and its Societies.