MPHC Recruitment 2021: High Court of Madhya Pradesh is hiring candidates for recruitment for the post of Horticulturist, Stenographer, Junior Judicial Assistant. All interested candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format on or before 30 August 2021. This drive is being done to recruit 61 vacancies. The break up of the vacancy, eligibility criteria, salary, how to apply and online application link can be checked by scrolling down.
- Last date of application submission: 30 August 2021
MPHC Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
- Horticulturist - 3 Posts
- Stenographer - 4 Posts
- Junior Judicial Assistant - 54 Posts
MPHC Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Horticulturist -Candidates holding a Bachelor Degree in Agriculture/ Horticulture with specialization in Horticulture.
- Stenographer - Candidates holding a Bachelor Degree in Any Stream with English Shorthand speed of 80 WPM; MP CPCT Score Card from MAP IT/ 1 Yr. Diploma in Computer Application.
- Junior Judicial Assistant - Candidates holding a Bachelor Degree in any Stream with Typewriting Exam in English, Hindi of Shorthand & Typewriting; MP CPCT Score Card from MAP IT; 1 Yr. Diploma in Computer Application.
MPHC Recruitment 2021 Age Limit -Minimum 18 years of age, For JJA & Horticulturist - 35 years; Stenographer - 40 years
MPHC Recruitment 2021 Salary
- Horticulturist - Rs. 36200 - Rs. 114800/-
- Junior Judicial Assistant, Stenographer - Pay Matrix - Rs. 19500 - Rs. 62000/-
How to apply for MPHC Recruitment 2021
Interested candidates can submit applications through the online mode on or before 30 August 2021. The candidates can refer to the official notification PDF for more details.
Latest Government Jobs: