MPSC Maharashtra Engineering Services Exam 2019: Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has invited application for Maharashtra Engineering Services Exam 2019. A total of 1161 vacancies are notified for Assistant Executive Engineer, Assistant Engineer, Sub-Divisional Water Conservation Officer and Water Conservation Officer Posts in various departments including Water Resources, Public Work and Soil and Water Conservation.
Eligible and Interested candidates can apply online for MPSC Engineering Services Exam 2019 through MPSC Official website www.mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in from 03 April 2019. The last date for the posts is 23 April 2019. However, the last date for submitting MPSC application fee through SBI Challan is 24 April 2019.
Before applying for MPSC 1161 Vacancy, candidates must ensure that they fulfill the required eligibility.
Check here MPSC Recruitment 2019 important dates, application process, selection criteria etc.
- Last Date for Online Application Submission and Online Fee Submission - 23 April 2019
- Last Date for Submission of Fee through SBI Bank Challan - 24 April 2019
MPSC Vacancy Details
Total Posts – 1161
Water Resources Department
- Assistant Executive Engineer, Architectural, Group- A – 71 Posts
- Assistant Engineer, Architectural, Group- A – 21 Posts
- Assistant Engineer, Architectural, Group- B, Category-2 - 553 Posts
Public Works Department
- Assistant Executive Engineer, Civil, Group-A – 6 Posts
- Assistant Engineer, Architectural, Group- A – 6 Posts
- Assistant Engineer, Architectural, Group- B, Category-2 – 16 Posts
- Assistant Engineer, Electrical, Group- B, Category-2 – 16 Posts
Department of Soil and Water Conservation
- Sub-Divisional Water Conservation Officers, Group-A – 84 Posts
- Water Conservation Officers, Group-B – 194 Posts
- Group-A – Rs. 15,600- 39,100 and Grade Pay Rs. 5400 + other allowances.
- Group-B - Rs. 9300- 34,800 and Grade Pay Rs. 4400 + other allowances
Eligibility Criteria for Assistant Forest Guard and Forest Ranger Posts
Educational Qualification and Experience:
Candidates should possess Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field from a recognised university. For more information, check detailed notification given below
19 to 38 Years
Selection Procedure for Assistant Forest Guard and Forest Ranger Posts
Selection will be done on the basis of:
- Maharashtra Engineering Services Prelim Exam
- Maharashtra Engineering Services Main Exam
How to Apply for MPSC Jobs 2019
The Eligible candidates can apply through official website from 03 April to 23 April 2019.
Application Fee for MPSC Jobs:
- General/UR/OBC - Rs. 374/-
- SC/ST - Rs. 274/-