Mizoram Public Service Commission (MPSC) invited application for recruitment to 19 posts of Junior Grade. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 08 May 2015.
- Last Date for submission of application: 08 May 2015
- Date of Preliminary Examination: 19 June 2015
- Date of Mains Examination: 08-11 September 2015
Details of Post
Total Number of Posts: 19
- Junior Grade of Mizoram Civil Service (MCS): 10
- Junior Grade of Mizoram Police Service (MPS): 5
- Junior Grade of Mizoram Information Service (MIS): 4
Pay Scale PB 3 Rs 15,600-39,100 + GP Rs 5,400
- Educational Qualification Candidate must hold at least a degree of any of the Universities incorporated by an Act of the Parliament or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed Universities under section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or Foreign Universities approved by the Central Government.
- Age Limit 21-35 years
How to Apply Interested and eligible candidates are required to send their application online. Else, prescribed application forms are available in the office of Mizoram Public Service Commission, New Secretariat Complex, Aizawl and the Offices of Deputy Commissioners Lunglei, Saiha, Champhai, Kolasib, Serchhip, Lawngtlai and Mamit during office hours on cash payment of application fee of Rs 300 + 20 = Rs 320 (or Rs 250+20=Rs 270 for SC/ST/OBC applicants) or by depositing into the Treasury under the Head- 0051-PSC, 102- State PSC (Examination Fee. etc) or by uncrossed Indian Postal Order (IPO) drawn in favour of Secretary, Mizoram Public Service Commission.