MPSC Recruitment 2019: Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has released a notification for recruitment to the post of Assistant Engineer, Assistant Engineer Architecture and others. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format on or before 14 October 2019.
A total of 1145 vacancies have been notified under Maharashtra Public Service Commission for various posts. Candidates holding the requisite qualification and experience can apply to the posts through the online mode. Candidates can check this recruitment notification for post wise vacancy details, experience, educational qualification and others.
- Commencement of submission of application: 30 September 2019
- Last date for submission of online application: 14 October 2019
MPSC Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
- Assistant Executive Officer – 7 Posts
- Assistant Mission Home Architecture Group-A - 21 Posts
- Assistant Engineer Architecture Group-B - 553 Posts
Department of Public Works
- Assistant Executive Office Architect - 6 Posts
- Assistant Engineer Architecture Group -A - 16 Posts
- Assistant Engineer Architecture Group -B - 264 Posts
Soil and Water Conservation Department
- Sub Divisional Water Officer, Architectural Group-A - 84 Posts
- General Officer Architecture Group-B - 114 Posts
MPSC Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification: Candidate should have a fifth or honorary architectural engineering degree; Civil and Water Management; Civil and Environment and Structural. Candidates can check the official notification PDF for more details.
Official Notification PDF Download
Official Notification PDF 2 Download
How to apply for MPSC Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the online mode on or before 14 October 2019. Candidates can take a printout of the finally submitted online application for future reference.
Application Fee for MPSC Recruitment 2019
- General – Rs. 524/-
- Reserved – Rs. 324/-