Meghalaya State Rural Livelihoods Society (MSRLS) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Accountant, DEO, Block Project Manager, Cluster Coordinator and Block Accountant. Eligible candidates can send applications in the prescribed format on or before 15 September 2016.
Last Date for receipt of Application forms: 15 September 2016
MSRLS Vacancy Details
- Accountant: 2 posts
- Data Entry Operator (DEO): 5 posts
- Block Project Manager (BPM): 6 posts
- Cluster Coordinator (CC): 14 post
- Block Accountant: 4 posts
Eligibility Criteria for Cluster Coordinator & Other Posts
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Accountant: B.Com and well versed in Tally ERP9
- Data Entry Operator (DEO): 12th passed and Basic Computer Course having knowledge in Desktop publishing (DTP)
- Block Project Manager (BPM): Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in Social Work, Rural Development, Management, agriculture & allied discipline.
- Cluster Coordinator (CC): 12th passed and above.
- Block Accountant: B.Com and well versed in Tally ERP9 with minimum 3 years relevant experience.
Age limit for Cluster Coordinator & Other Posts
- Accountant, Cluster Coordinator (CC) & Block Accountant: Between 25-30 Years
- Data Entry Operator (DEO): Between 23-30 Years
- Block Project Manager (BPM): Between 30-35 Years
How to Apply for Meghalaya State Rural Livelihoods Society Cluster Coordinator & Other Posts
The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to the CEO, MSRLS, 2nd Floor Montfort Building, Dhankheti, Shillong. Last date of receipt of application is 15 September 2016.
Prepare This Exam with Unique Study Materials
Evaluate Your Preparation with Exam Quiz Online
Have query about this Notification? Click Here to Discuss