Maharshi Sandipani Rashtriya Veda Vidya Pratishthan, Ujjain invited applications for Recruitment to the Post of Sr. Stenographer (on Deputation), Assistant, Jr. Hindi Translator, Library Attendant and Peon. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 15 November 2013.
Last Date for Receipt of Application Forms: 15 November 2013
Details of Post
Name of Posts
- Sr. Stenographer (on Deputation): 1 Post
- Assistant: 1 Post
- Jr. Hindi Translator: 1 Post
- Library Attendant: 1 Post
- Peon: 2 Posts
Total no. of Posts: 6 Posts
- Maximum age should be 30 years as on 1 October 2013 for Sr. Stenographer (on Deputation), Assistant, Library Attendant and Peon.
- Maximum age should be 27 years as on 1 October 2013 for Jr. Hindi Translator.
- Sr. Stenographer (on Deputation): Officers holding the analogous post of Stenographer under Central or State Govt. or Universities and Autonomous Bodies with 5 years regular service in the Pay Band with Grade Pay of Rs.2400/- or equivalent.
- Assistant: A Bachelor Degree of a recognized University with minimum 5 years service in the lower grade having experience of accounts and establishment matters in a Government Department, educational or research institution autonomous organization etc. Proficiency of working both in Hindi and English and Knowledge of Computer Application is also essential.
- Jr. Hindi Translator: Master Degree of a recognized University or equivalent in Hindi or English with English or Hindi as compulsory or elective subject or as a medium of examination at degree level. And Recognized Diploma or Certificate Course in translation from Hindi to English and Vice-versa or two years experience of translation work from Hindi to English and vice-versa in Central or State Government Offices, including Government of India undertaking.
- Library Attendant: 12th class passed with Knowledge of English, Sanskrit, Hindi and Knowledge of indexing of Library Books or records.
- Peon: Middle Standard Pass with Knowledge of English, Sanskrit and Hindi.
Candidates have to pay a demand draft worth Rs.500/- in case of General and Rs.200/- in case of SC/ST/OBC in favour of “Secretary, Maharshi Sandipani Rashtriya Veda Vidya Pratishthan” payable at Ujjain.
- Rs. 9300-34800/- + GP Rs. 4200/- for Sr. Stenographer (on Deputation), Assistant, Jr. Hindi Translator.
- Rs. 5200-20200/- + GP Rs. 1800/- for Library Attendant and Peon.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of screening, written test followed by interview, medical fitness etc.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates should apply through the prescribed format as available on the website.
- And send the application along with two passport size photographs and attested copies of all relevant certificates/documents to the office of MSRVVP, Veda Vidya Marg, Chintaman Ganesh, Post- Jawasia, Ujjain (M.P.) – 456 006 before 15 November 2013.
For Detailed Notification