MSTC Limited, Kolkata invites applications from the eligible candidates for filling up the following vacant post of Management Trainees, the details of post mentioned below. MSTC Ltd. is looking for young, energetic and motivated persons for achieving its ambitious plans of significantly expanding its business activities. Management Trainees shall be on induction training for a period of one year. On successful completion of training of one year, he/ she will be placed in E-1 grade as Junior Manager in the scale of Rs.16,400-40,500/-. Candidates can be posted anywhere in India.
• Last Date of Submission of Application : 24 March 2014.
Details of Posts
Management Trainee: 11 Posts
• A Bachelors Degree in Science/ Commerce/ Arts/ Law/ Engineering/ Management from recognized University/ Institution of repute, preferably with an MBA/ PGD in Marketing/ International Trade/ Materials/ HR/ Logistics with knowledge in Computer Applications.
• Applicants must have at least 60% marks throughout their academic career. However, candidate having min 55% marks in Honors/ Masters/ Engg. Degree with 60% marks in all other pre-degree examinations will also be eligible.
• Freshers whose results are awaited need not apply.
Age Limit & Relaxation :
• Age limit for the candidate should be 28 years as on 31.03.2014.
• Relaxation shall be given upto 5 years for SC candidates, 3 years for OBC candidates and 10 years for PWD candidates respectively, based on documents evidencing the same.
Pay Scale/ Emoluments :
• Pay Scale of Rs. 12,600/- -3%- Rs. 32,500/- and the Grass Pay approx. Rs. 28,000/- Per Month.
• Besides Gross Pay, the candidate will get other benefits like Medical Reimbursement, PF, Gratuity, Leave Encashment, etc.
Fee Applicable :
• An application fee of Rs. 300/- in the form of non-refundable Demand Draft drawn in favour of MSTC Ltd, payable at Kolkata should be attached along with the application.
• SC/ ST/ PWD candidates are exempted from payment of Application Fee.
How to Apply :
• Interested candidates may send their applications in the prescribed format which can be downloaded from the website www.mstcindia.co.in along with the Fee Demand Draft and relevant testimonials / certificates of prove age, qualification, experience etc., and caste/ community, disability certificate etc. to prove eligibility for reservation and to reach the AGM (P&A), MSTC Ltd., 225C, AJC Bose Road, Kolkata – 700 020 on or before 24 March 2014.
• A recent passport size photograph should be affix in the space provided on the Application Form.
• The envelope containing the application must be super scribed in bold letters as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF _____________________”.
• Selection for Management Trainees will be based on Written Test, Group Task/ Discussion and Interview.
• Final allocation of centre for written test is at the discretion of the Management.
SOL, DU Recruitment 2019 for 9 Non-Teaching Staff Posts, Apply by 8 February
NIRT Recruitment 2019 for Scientist C Posts, Interview on 01 February
GIPMER Recruitment 2019: Applications Invited for 68 Senior Resident Posts
Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2019 for Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant Posts