MUHS Jobs Notification: Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, B.K.L. Walawalker Rural Medical College invited applications for Professor, Lecturer and Other Posts at BKLWRMC. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 23 May 2019.
Advertisement No. -15 / 2019
Last Date of Application: 23 May 2019
MUHS BKLWRMC Vacancy Details
- Professor-10 Posts
- Reader-15 Posts
- Lecturer-17 Posts
- Tutor / Demonst.-15 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Professor and other PostsJob
- Dean / Principal - Recognised post graduate medical qualification and other academic qualification from a recognised institution. Minimum of ten years teaching experience as Professor / Associate Professor / Reader in a Medical College / institution. Out of which atleast five years should be as Professor in a department, Preference for these appointments may be given to the HODs.
- Professor-Recognized post graduate degree medical qualification in the concerned subject. As Associate Professor in the subject concerned for three years in recognized medical college
- Associate Professor/Reader-Recognized post graduate degree medical qualification in the concerned subject. As Assistant Professor in the subject concerned for four years in recognized medical college.
- Lecturer-Recognized Post graduate degree in the concerned subject and Three years teaching experience in the subject in a recognized Medical College as Resident / Registrar / Demonstrator / Tutor
- Tutor / Demonst.-M.B.B.S. qualification or M. Sc. (Medical Anatomy) in particular subject as specified by M.C.I. candidate possessing post graduate qualification in subject will be preferred.
How to Apply for the B.K.L. Walawalker Rural Medical College Jobs 2019
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to The President/ Secretary at B.K. L. Walawalkar Rural Medical College & Hospital A/ p Kasarwadi, Sawarde, Tal. Chiplun, Dist. Ratnagiri, Maharashtra 415 606. Last date of receipt of application is 23 May 2019.