- Last date for submission of application: 31 August 2021
Mumbai Metro Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
- Deputy Engineer (PST) - 2 Posts
- Deputy Engineer (E&M)- 5 Posts
- Engineer- II (PST) - 2 Posts
- Engineer- II (E&M)- 10 Posts
Mumbai Metro Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Deputy Engineer (PST) - Full-time Degree in Electrical Engineering from a recognized institute/university/college.
- Deputy Engineer (E&M)- Full-time Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering from recognized institute/university/college.
- Engineer- II (PST) - Degree/ Diploma in Electrical Engineering from recognized institute/ university/ college.
- Engineer- II (E&M)- Degree/ Diploma in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering from recognized institute/university/college.
Mumbai Metro Recruitment 2021 Age Limit - 35 years
Mumbai Metro Recruitment 2021 Salary
- Deputy Engineer (PST) -Rs. 50,000 – 1,60,000/- (E2)
- Deputy Engineer (E&M)- Rs. 50,000 – 1,60,000/- (E2)
- Engineer- II (PST), Jr. Engineer- II (E&M)- Rs. 35,280 – 67,920/- (W6)
Mumbai Metro Recruitment 2021 Selection Criteria
Candidates applying for the posts mentioned in the advertisement will be called for a Personal Interview. MMRCL reserves the right to shortlist the Candidates for Personal Interviews. The Candidates will be shortlisted for an interview, based on their eligibility/ experience in the relevant field.
How to apply for Mumbai Metro Recruitment 2021
Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the online mode from 21 to 31 August 2021. In order to avoid a last-minute rush, the candidates are advised to apply early enough. MMRCL will not be responsible for network problems or any other problem of this nature & non-submission of online applications during the last days due to heavy rush etc.