Mumbai Port Trust invites applications for ‘Walk – in Interview’ from the eligible candidates for filling up the following vacant posts in the Marine Department mentioned below for appointment on Regular Basis.
- Walk – in Interview’ Date and Time: Between 15.00 Hrs. to 16.00 Hrs. on any working day from 17 February 2014 up to 07 March 2014.
Details of Posts
Name of Post: Marine Engineer
No. of Posts: 04 (Four)
- Certificate of Competncy as First Class Engineer (Motor) or (Steam and Motor) issued by the Ministry of Shipping, Govt. of India.
- One year post qualification experience as Chief Engineer on a Foreign going ship.
Age Limit & Relaxation
An Upper Age Limit is up to 40 years, relaxable by 05 years in case of SC/ ST candidates and 03 years in case of OBC candidates.
Pay Scale/ Emoluments/ Stipend
Regular appointments will be on the Pay Scale of Rs. 32,900 to Rs. 58,000/- on the PSU pay pattern linked to Industrial DA and including cafeteria allowance at 47% of basic pay with annual incement of 3%. At present pay levels, the remuneration works out approx. to Rs. 88,000/- at the minimum of the scale exclusive of work related perks/ allowances and Other benefits etc.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates may submit their applications in the prescribed format and can also be forwarded by e- mail email@example.com.
- Candidates already employed in Central Govt./ State Govt./ Public Sector Undertakings (PSU) should submit their applications through proper channel and also submit the “No Objection Certificate” from the current employer.
- Candidates should produce all original documents in support of essential qualification and other relevant certificates at the time of Walk – in Interview.
- No TA/ DA will be admissible to the candidates for attending the Written Test/ Interview.
- The establishment reserves the right to reject candidate at any stage of recruitment.
- All incomplete applications in any respect to be rejected.
- For details of Post, Application Form and other terms and conditions the candidate can go through the link below.
Selection Procedure :
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Interview, which will be conducted by the administration.