Mumbai Port Trust invited application for recruitment to 07 posts of Pilot and Marine Engineer. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 31 December 2014.
- Last Date for submission of Application: 31 December 2014
Details of Post
Total Number of the Post: 07
- Pilot: 05
- Marine Engineer: 02
- Educational Qualification
- Pilot: Candidate must have a Certificate of Competency as Master (Foreign Going) issued by the Ministry of Shipping, Government of India and one year post qualification experience as a Master/Chief Officer of a foreign-going ship.
- Marine Engineer: Candidate must have a Certificate of Competency as 1st Class Engineer (Motor) or (Steam and Motor) issued by the Ministry of Shipping, Government of India. One year post qualification experience as Chief Engineer on a foreign going ship.
- Age Limit Not more than 40 years
How to Apply Interested and eligible candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format and send it to Shri C. Chatterjee, Sr. Dy. Secretary, Human Resources Department, Port House, 2nd Floor, Shoorji Vallabhdas Marg, Ballard Estate, Mumbai – 400 001.