Municipal Corporation of Delhi invited application for recruitment to the post of Assistant Malaria Inspector. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 10 June 2013. The Municipal Corporation of Delhi (MCD) was a municipal corporation, an autonomous body that governs 8 of the 9 Districts of Delhi, in the state of Delhi, India. It was one of three municipal corporations in the National Capital Territory of Delhi, the others being New Delhi Municipal Council, and Delhi Cantonment Board. It came into existence on the 7 April 1958 under and Act of Parliament.
Last Date for receipt of Online Application: 10 June 2013
Name of the Posts: Assistant Malaria Inspector/ Vaccinator (APHI)
Total No of vacancies: 129 Posts
- Candidate age should be between 18 to 27 years as on 10 June 2013 for General candidate.
- Candidate age should be between 18 to 32 years as on 10 June 2013 for SC candidate.
- Candidate age should be between 18 to 32 years as on 10 June 2013 for ST candidate.
- Candidate age should be between 18 to 30 years as on 10 June 2013 for OBC candidate.
- Candidate age should be between 18 to 37 years as on 10 June 2013 for PH candidate.
- Matriculations pass of a recognized university/Board/School or Equivalent.
- Sanitary Inspectors /Health Inspectors Diploma from recognized institution/equivalent.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in interview.
How to Apply
Candidate can apply online from the website: www.mcdonline.gov.in on or before 10 June 2013.
For more information, CLICK HERE