Nagaland Public Service Commission Notified Recruitment of 56 Various Vacancies 2013
Nagaland Public Service Commission (NPSC) invited applications for recruitment of Assistant Commissioner, Inspector of Excise, Secretariat Assistant, Inspector of Taxes, and Sub Inspector Posts by conducting NCS, NPS, NSS & Allied Services Examination 2013.
Nagaland Public Service Commission (NPSC) invited applications for recruitment of Assistant Commissioner, Inspector of Excise, Secretariat Assistant, Inspector of Taxes, and Sub Inspector Posts by conducting NCS, NPS, NSS & Allied Services Examination 2013. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 10 July 2013. The Nagaland Public Service Commission was set up in 1965 with a composition of one Chairman and two Members. The composition was revised in 1985 by addition of more Members. In 2007 the strength of members of the Commission was increased to 4 nos. Presently there are 1 Chairman and 4 Members.
Opening Date of Applications Forms: 24 June 2013
Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 10 July 2013
Details of Post
Name of the Posts:
• Extra Assistant Commissioner: 20 posts
• Inspector of Excise: 02 posts
• Secretariat Assistant: 20 posts
• Inspector of Taxes: 12 posts
• Sub Inspector: 02 posts
Total Vacancies: 56
• Candidate age should be between 21-30 years as on 1 January 2013 for all posts.
• Age relaxation is applicable as per Govt. rules.
• Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline, including Divinity, from a Recognized University.
• Candidates who have appeared Bachelor’s Degree final and awaiting result are also eligible to apply.
• Candidates have to pay the fees Rs.300/- in the form of DD payable to Secretary, NPSC & a self addressed envelope.
• Applicants applying through online must submit the DD along with a print out of Transaction ID & Number written back of DD.
• Extra Assistant Commissioner: PB-3, Rs.15600-39100/- + GP Rs.5400/-
• Inspector of Excise: PB-2, Rs.9300-34800/- + GP Rs.4400/-
• Secretariat Assistant: PB-2, Rs.9300-34800/- + GP Rs.4200/-
• Inspector of Taxes: PB-1, Rs.5200-20200/- + GP Rs.2800/-
• Sub-Inspector: PB-1, Rs.5200-20200/- + GP Rs.2800/-
Selection will be based on the basis of performance in a Personal interview.
How to apply
• Eligible candidates may apply online through the website https://nagaland.gov.in or candidates can also download application form from website www.npsc.co.in
• Dully filled in application along with Demand Draft, recent passport size photograph & attested copies of relevant certificates should be submitted to the address given below:
SARAH R. RITSE,
Nagaland Public Service Commission,
• Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of ________” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.