Nagaland Public Service Commission (NPSC) invited applications for recruitment of Assistant Commissioner, Inspector of Excise, Secretariat Assistant, Inspector of Taxes, and Sub Inspector Posts by conducting NCS, NPS, NSS & Allied Services Examination 2013. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 10 July 2013. The Nagaland Public Service Commission was set up in 1965 with a composition of one Chairman and two Members. The composition was revised in 1985 by addition of more Members. In 2007 the strength of members of the Commission was increased to 4 nos. Presently there are 1 Chairman and 4 Members.
Opening Date of Applications Forms: 24 June 2013
Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 10 July 2013
Details of Post
Name of the Posts:
• Extra Assistant Commissioner: 20 posts
• Inspector of Excise: 02 posts
• Secretariat Assistant: 20 posts
• Inspector of Taxes: 12 posts
• Sub Inspector: 02 posts
Total Vacancies: 56
• Candidate age should be between 21-30 years as on 1 January 2013 for all posts.
• Age relaxation is applicable as per Govt. rules.
• Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline, including Divinity, from a Recognized University.
• Candidates who have appeared Bachelor’s Degree final and awaiting result are also eligible to apply.
• Candidates have to pay the fees Rs.300/- in the form of DD payable to Secretary, NPSC & a self addressed envelope.
• Applicants applying through online must submit the DD along with a print out of Transaction ID & Number written back of DD.
• Extra Assistant Commissioner: PB-3, Rs.15600-39100/- + GP Rs.5400/-
• Inspector of Excise: PB-2, Rs.9300-34800/- + GP Rs.4400/-
• Secretariat Assistant: PB-2, Rs.9300-34800/- + GP Rs.4200/-
• Inspector of Taxes: PB-1, Rs.5200-20200/- + GP Rs.2800/-
• Sub-Inspector: PB-1, Rs.5200-20200/- + GP Rs.2800/-
Selection will be based on the basis of performance in a Personal interview.
How to apply
• Eligible candidates may apply online through the website https://nagaland.gov.in or candidates can also download application form from website www.npsc.co.in
• Dully filled in application along with Demand Draft, recent passport size photograph & attested copies of relevant certificates should be submitted to the address given below:
SARAH R. RITSE,
Nagaland Public Service Commission,
• Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of ________” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.